Waterproof breathable rainpants made with Stedair EMS outer shell. Elasticized waistband with drawstring cord and barrel clip adjusters. Cargo pockets on both thighs, Scotchlite™ Reflective material below each knee, and zippered cuffs. NFPA 1999, certified.
- Stedair EMS fabric, waterproof/breathable.
- Outer shell tri-laminate barrier construction
- NFPA 1999, certified to stop blood borne pathogens.
- Tested and Classified by Underwriters Laboratories.
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring and barrel clip adjusters.
- Large cargo pockets on both thighs with flap closures.
- 2" Scotchlite™ Reflective material below each knee Silver or Lime/Silver.
- Zippered cuff for easy on and off.
- Qualifies for both State and Federal Grant programs
- Recognized as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by FEMA, Homeland Security and Federal Fire Act Grant personnel.
Gerber I.D.#'s for this product.
Navy with Silver Trim - 40L1
Lime/Silver/Lime trim available for this product. ID# of trim is 87Z